Using Bond Home application version 2.40.0, Groups can be created and used within the Bond Home application as part of the third generation of Bond firmware available for Bond Bridge units with serial numbers starting with ZZ or ZP.
Backup your Bond Devices
- Make sure the Bond Bridge or Bond Bridge Pro are on the same WiFi network as the device running the Bond Home application.
- Select the Bond Bridge or Bond Bridge Pro in the Bond Home application.
- Choose advanced settings.
- Select Backup and Restore.
- If this is the first backup, the restore option will not be available.
- Select Create a new backup.
- The backup is created in year-month-day followed by hour:minute:second format as shown below.
- Each backup will be listed as in the example above with the newest at the top of the list.
- If the Bond Bridge has an update for the firmware, you will see a notification on the main screen for the Bond Bridge.
- Select your Bond Bridge.
- You will see an indicator for Firmware Update when there is updated firmware for your Bond Bridge. Select Firmware Update.
- You will see the current version plus the latest version available. Select Update.
- Once the Firmware update completes, the settings display will show it. You may have to go back from the settings screen and back into it to show the updated version.
- The Firmware update is complete and you can start using GROUPS.
Article is closed for comments.