Creating a Widget
1. From your phone's home screen, press and hold the screen.
2. Select Widgets.
3. Search for Bond.
4. Choose the device you want to add as a widget.
5. Select the command you want to add to your widget and press the check sign on the upper right corner.
6. The widget will then be added to your phone's home screen.
Moving and removing an existing Widget
- To move a widget, press and hold the widget then drag it to a different location on your phone.
- You can also adjust the size of your widget.
1. Press and hold the widget.
2. Then move the side edges of the widget to adjust the size.
- To remove a widget, press and hold the widget then drag it to the Remove option on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Swipe right on the home screen to access the Today View.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Edit.
- While in Edit mode (apps shaking), scroll to the bottom of the page and select Customize.
- On the Add Widgets page, choose Bond and then select Done.
- Then on the Today Widget page, select the Bond device you wish to add as a widget by using the toggle button of the Bond device.
- Exit the Bond Home application, and swipe to the Today view again. Your Bond iOS widgets should be added in the Today View.
Moving and removing an existing Widget for the iOS version of the Bond Home application.
- Open the Bond Home application
- Select Settings located in the lower right corner of the app.
- Select Today Widget.
- To remove a widget, select the device you want to remove and change the toggle setting.
- To move a widget, select Edit.
- Then press and hold the device you want to move, drag it up or down to your preferred location. Then press Done.
- Exit the Bond Home application, and swipe to the Today view again. Your Bond iOS widgets should be updated.