Starting in application version 2.35.0, you have the ability to make an adjustment to the low end trim for the light on supported* devices.
- Open your device.
- Select settings located at the top right.
- Chose Advanced Settings.
- Select Manage Light & Dimmer.
- Make sure dimming is enabled.
- Select Low end trim.
- Select a value for the trim level.
- Select OK for the Android version of the application.
- Select back.
- Select back again.
*Currently Outdoor lighting is the only Bond device to support this feature.