When trying to set up your SBB device in the Bond Home application and it is not being detected, or are connecting to a new WiFi network when the old one is no longer available please follow the instructions below.
- Make sure the device is powered on for at least 1 minute.
- Verify you can control the device with the remote.
- If not able to control with the remote, consult the set up / operation manual for instructions on pairing the remote to the device.
- Hold down the Power (sometimes called Stop or Zero) button on the remote for 10 seconds.
- If the Bond config doesn't show up, please try replacing the remote battery. A single key press may work fine, but continuously holding a key may not work.
The Bond config network (same as Bond serial number) should now show up in your WiFi network list.
If you are still not able to see the Bond cong network, please reach out to our customer service and support group in application settings/help center or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.