If you are using a RF remote with the FCCID (usually located on the back of the remote) of IN2TX45, please follow the instructions below for programming the Bond Bridge with this remote.
- Make sure you're on the mobile app version v2.15 or greater. If not, update through the app or Play store.
- Make sure you are on firmware version 2.9.5 or greater. If not please select the Bond Bridge device, and choose Firmware Update.
- Select + to add a new device from the Bond Bridge application.
- Choose Remote Control.
- Select your Bond Bridge.
- Choose Ceiling Fan as the device type.
- Provide a location and Device name.
- Select Continue.
- When you get to the Choose Command screen of the Bond Home application, please select POWER or Speed 1.
- Press and hold the up arrow button on the remote standing about 2 feet away from the Bond Bridge and release when the center ring turns green.
- The selection should be FCC ID: IN2TX45.
- Use the test panel to verify the functions work.
- If there are any icons that already have a green circle around them prior to testing, there is no significance to them so please ignore.
- Save the remote panel by selecting This is my remote.
- Select Done.
You should be able to control the device through the Bond Home application.
This procedure will NOT work with the legacy Bond Bridge application!
Article is closed for comments.