If you are using a RF remote with the FCCID (usually located on the back of the remote) of IN2TX45, please follow the instructions below for programming the Bond Bridge with this remote.
- Make sure you're on the mobile app version v2.15 or greater. If not, update through the app or Play store.
- Make sure you are on firmware version 2.9.5 or greater. If not please select the Bond Bridge device, and choose Firmware Update.
- Select + to add a new device from the Bond Bridge application.
- Choose Remote Control.
- Select your Bond Bridge.
- Choose Ceiling Fan as the device type.
- Provide a location and Device name.
- Select Continue.
- When you get to the Choose Command screen of the Bond Home application, please select POWER or Speed 1.
- Press and hold the up arrow button on the remote standing about 2 feet away from the Bond Bridge and release when the center ring turns green.
- The selection should be FCC ID: IN2TX45.
- Use the test panel to verify the functions work.
- If there are any icons that already have a green circle around them prior to testing, there is no significance to them so please ignore.
- Save the remote panel by selecting This is my remote.
- Select Done.
You should be able to control the device through the Bond Home application.
This procedure will NOT work with the legacy Bond Bridge application!