The video link below will provide instructions for adding Somfy shades to your Bond Bridge using the Bond Home application.
*** please note that you will need to use the Bond Home application not the Bond Bridge application
Adding a shade that uses PAIR
- Open the Bond Home application if not already open.
- Select + located in the top right of the ios version of the application and lower center for Android.
- Select Remote control.
- Select the Bridge or Pro you want the Shade associated with.
- Select Shade & Awning.
- Select the Shade from the displayed list to use pairing. Choose OTHER to program a shade not on the displayed list. We are using a Somfy shade in this example.
- Choose a location from the list or select OTHER and create your own.
- Select Save.
- Choose a name for the device. Please make sure it is easy to remember and to say as this will be used in integrations like Alexa and Google.
- Select Continue.
- Press and hold pair generally on the back of the remote until the shade briefly moves up and down. This is referred to as a jog.
- Select yes.
- Select Pair.
- The shade should jog again.
- Select Yes.
- Test the functions to confirm proper operation.
- Select Done.
- Select Done again.