Remove Fan from bond account
- Open the fan device.
- Select Settings (top right in the bond application).
- Select Options (top right)
- Select Remove Device.
- Select REMOVE.
This will erase the device from the application and all settings for it. The WiFi connection information will also be erased.
- Power the fan off.
- Press and hold one of the remote buttons based on your remote configuration.
- Speed 1 button on the remote if your remote has separate buttons for the fan speeds.
- Timer button if your remote DOES NOT have separate buttons for the fan speeds.
- Power the fan on.
- Continue holding the remote button for 20 seconds.
- The light will flash 5 times indicating the reset has been completed.
If you used the learn process for the remote and fan, you will need to do it again after the Factory reset.