Steps to help program the BOND with your remote
- Make sure the device the BOND application is on is connected to the internet.
- Create a new device and try again using the steps below.
- Get closer (1 foot) or further away (4 feet) from the BOND and try again
- Try a different angle from the BOND
- First try pointing directly at the BOND. Use the USB plug as a reference for the back.
- If that doesn't work:
- AS the BOND is scanning (flashing blue light) press multiple times repeatedly on a function on your remote - Some remote control time out after 5 seconds.
- Try the same as step 6 but with a different function on your remote
- Power the BOND off and ON.
- Consider replacing the battery in your remote control - signal maybe too low for the BOND to detect correctly.
Video for Remote Troubleshooting