The procedure below will allow you to manually program the remote functions into your Bond.
- Try to add a new device from Bond Bridge application.
- Choose Fan device type, click on Next.
- From the Add Functions screen, select Advanced settings.
- Choose RF
- In the Frequency rectangle, please enter ***frequency for remote***. If there is existing data, please delete it first.
- Select Done.
- From the Add Function screen, select "Speed 1" icon to record.
- Press Start or next in the Bond Bridge application to start reading the signal.
- Press and hold your remote's "Speed 1" button until the Bond Bridge center ring flashes green.
- When the system displays the test with just the Speed 1 button. Test if it works. If so, click yes.
- Repeat Step 7 through 10 until all speed functions and the light(s) are programmed.
- You can’t program the dimmer using this method. Dimming is only available if the remote is in our database
- Click Done.
Video instructions to manually program the BOND using the iOS application
Video instructions to manually program the BOND using the Android application