Please see the information below that indicates the current bond application versions for Android and iOS along with the current firmware version. It can take over a day for the new version to be available. If you don't see it right now, please check app store or play store later.
If you have a bond serial number that starts with A, B or Z, please use the bond bridge application, DO NOT use the bond home application at this time.
iOS App V1.138.6 - released 6/7/2019
- Fix firmware update issues.
- Update application name and description.
Android App V1.138.4 - released 2/22/2019
- Fix some bugs.
- Improve local HTTP communication.
- Add Account Code to Account Settings Screen for WebGUI.
- Fix issue that prevented ZZ-bonds from being set up a second time.
- Firmware update improvement (ZZ-bonds)
For a bond with a serial number (S/N) that starts with AI, AJ, BB, BD, BH
1.138.1- released 2/22/2019
- Fix issue with re-connection to server after server restart.
For a bond with a serial number (S/N) that starts with ZZ
2.9.5 - released 11/7/2019
- Fix an issue related to FCCID IN2TX45 remotes. This only applies to Bond Bridges using the new Bond Home application.
This version will need to be updated by going into the bond settings (pencil icon), selecting Firmware upgrade and choosing UPDATE NOW.