Please see the information below that indicates the current bond application versions for Android and iOS along with the current firmware version. It can take over a day for the new version to be available. If you don't see it right now, please check app store or play store later.
If you have a bond serial number that starts with A, B or Z, please use the bond bridge application, DO NOT use the bond home application at this time.
iOS App V1.138.6 - released 6/7/2019
- Fix firmware update issues.
- Update application name and description.
Android App V1.138.4 - released 2/22/2019
- Fix some bugs.
- Improve local HTTP communication.
- Add Account Code to Account Settings Screen for WebGUI.
- Fix issue that prevented ZZ-bonds from being set up a second time.
- Firmware update improvement (ZZ-bonds)
For a bond with a serial number (S/N) that starts with AI, AJ, BB, BD, BH
1.138.1- released 2/22/2019
- Fix issue with re-connection to server after server restart.
For a bond with a serial number (S/N) that starts with ZZ
2.10.8 - released 12/2/2019
Both items below only apply if using the Bond Home application which is available on the app and Play stores.
- Add more remotes that will be stored locally on the Bond Bridge device. This is useful for using the API and integrations like SmartThings. Please contact Customer Service if you have a question about your remote.
- Local API
- BPUP (Bond Push UDP Protocol)
- Allow disabling token authentication
This version will need to be updated by going into the bond settings (pencil icon), selecting Firmware upgrade and choosing UPDATE NOW.