Please see the information below that indicates the current BOND application versions for Android and iOS along with the current firmware version. It can take over a day for the new version to be available so if you don't see it right now, please check the app store or play store later.
iOS App V1.138.6 - released 6/7/2019
- Fix firmware update issues.
- Update application name and description.
Android App V1.138.4 - released 2/22/2019
- Fix some bugs.
- Improve local HTTP communication.
- Add Account Code to Account Settings Screen for WebGUI.
- Fix issue that prevented ZZ-BONDs from being set up a second time.
- Firmware update improvement (ZZ-BONDs)
For a BOND with a serial number (S/N) that starts with AI, AJ, BB, BD, BH
1.138.1- released 2/22/2019
- Fix issue with re-connection to server after server restart.
For a BOND with a serial number (S/N) that starts with ZZ
2.5.2 - released 3/7/2019
- Auto-Reboot on Wi-Fi failure implemented
- Rescue reset fixed through bootloader patch
- Enable Config AP when Wi-Fi or AWS IoT connection fails (even if Auto-Reboot is disabled)
- Fix spontaneous glitching of one LED to red
This version will need to be updated by going into the BOND settings (pencil icon), selecting Firmware upgrade and choosing UPDATE NOW.