Procedure for Bonds with serial numbers that start with Z (ZZ10000) or serial numbers that start with A or B on version 2 or above of the firmware
The set up for the BOND is a two part process. In the first part, you need to connect to the BOND unit through Wifi using the BOND application. After this is completed, you will connect the BOND to your home WiFi network. If you are not able to connect to the BOND unit WiFi through your phone / tablet, the instructions below will help. This procedure allows the BOND to connect directly to your WiFi and associate the BOND to your BOND account.
- Go back to the main page of the BOND application (cancel set up).
- Go to the WiFi settings for your device.
- Please make sure your cell data is off or the automatic switch to cell data for bad wifi connections is turned off.
- Select the BOND WiFi (serial number of your BOND unit).
- Open a web browser on your device that has the BOND application installed on it.
- Enter 10.7.42.1 in the browser address bar.
- Enter the account code, letter A in the image below
- The account code is located in the BOND application settings menu. Settings is the the cog located at the top right of the application.
- Select Add BOND to Account. Letter B in the image below.
- Select your WiFi network (Select your Access Point).
- Enter in your password.
- Select Connect to WiFi.
- After you select the WiFi network, enter your password and select Connect (Letters C, D, and E) your BOND will be associated to your account and connected to your WiFi network.
- If there are any issues with connecting the BOND, please contact customer service at email@example.com
You can open the BOND application and start adding devices.