The set up for the BOND is a two part process. In the first part, you need to connect to the BOND unit through Wifi using the BOND application. After this is completed, you will connect the BOND to your home WiFi network. If you are not able to connect to the BOND unit WiFi through your phone / tablet, the instructions below will help. This procedure allows the BOND to connect directly to your WiFi, but doesn't associate the BOND unit to your BOND account. You will need to contact customer service and provide the BOND serial number and pin which are located on the bottom of the BOND unit plus the email address used for your BOND account to complete the process.
Using the WebUI to connect:
- Go back to the main page of the BOND application (cancel set up).
- Go to the WiFi settings for your device
- Select the BOND WiFi
- Open a web browser on your device that has the BOND application installed on it
- Enter 192.168.100.1 in the browser address bar
- If that doesn't work please use 10.7.42.1
- Select your WiFi network (select your Access Point)
- Enter in your password
- Select Submit
- You will see a message asking you to contact customer service.
- If this is the first time setting up the BOND, you will need to contact customer support to add the BOND to your account. Please provide the BOND serial number and pin located on the bottom of the BOND unit plus the email address for your BOND account to the customer service agent. Customer service will notify you when the BOND has been added to your account.
Once the BOND has been added to your account you can open the BOND application and start adding devices.